Terms & Conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
- We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order.
- We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you.
- Made to order products such as furniture or made to measure items.
- Perishable goods such as flowers.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery or collection. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card. Please note if you wish to exchange your item(s), this can only be done in person. We are unable to offer exchanges if you return your item(s) to us via the post or via a courier.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions above.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resalable condition and any tags must be intact. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.